Monday, June 23, 2014

ENOCH WALKED WITH GOD!

Enoch walked with God...Gen. 5:24

Each of us should be striving to walk with God. It is the greatest adventure of life. People talk of "alien encounters" and yet I have never seen concrete evidence of such. But their is an encounter with a force so wonderful and overwhelming that is beyond our full comprehension. It is our encounter with the Almighty God!

I fear too many fail to think of God, dream of God, study the Bible about God and consider all the influence of t...he Almighty on a daily basis.

The greatest theme, the greatest thought, and the greatest concept is ALMIGHTY GOD.

When I look at myself I see the fingerprints of God. When I look at other humans I see the fingerprints of God. When I look at the trees and birds and all of nature I see the fingerprints of God. In such thoughts one can become very close to God. When I open the Bible, the greatest book in the world and the Divine Revelation of God to man in written form I feel close to God. I know the very words that are there He first saw before they were ever written down. Great is our God. Glorious and magnificent is the Almighty!

Praise God for evermore!

*Allen Ashlock, 2014

No comments: